- That Puglia has been called “The new Tuscany,” but why Paul feels is should be called “The old Tuscany”
- The history of the area, more specifically the Bari area and Puglia
- Why there are so many red heads in all the nearby towns
- What unusual shape the cave under our garden is in — dating from 2000 B.C., no one is quite sure why it is in the shape it is
- How old the tomb was we found about a 50 meters from the villa’s front door
- The problem with digging in Italy.
- Why we chose Puglia, Italy, to settle in Italy
- The state of the villa when we found it
- How 911 led us to Puglia
- What you can and cannot buy in Italy if you’re a resident
- A bit about how the guild system works in Italy
- What are blue cars and how many Italy has
- What Justin Timberlake, Jessica Biel and Helen Mirren have in common
- What’s the deal with ethnic food in Italy
Pictures of Villa Cappelli back in the day
To see how Villa Cappelli looks today, click this link to www.vcvilla.com.